We listed up the frequent questions from users about facilities, service, cost and so. This is the answer for them.
If there is not your question in the list, please feel free to ask us directly.
About our accommodation
- What time can I check-in/out?
- Check-in: 16：00～20：00
Luggage storage: 11：00～16：00 available
Please come to our main reception "Roman-Kan" first to check-in/leave luggage.
Add: 542 Wakamiya-cho Wakamiya-dori Rokujo sagaru Shimogyo-ku Kyoto 600-8314
- Are there any car parking areas?
- We listed up the frequent questions from users about facilities, service, cost and so. This is the answer for them. If there is not your question in the list, please feel free to ask us directly.
- Can babies stay together?
- Yes, they can. If you do not need a futon for your child, they could stay as *the child fee. *0-5 years old: 500yen/night, Over 6 years old: 1000yen/night
- What’s the closest transportation?
- ・Subway Gojo station (Karasuma Line): 5 minutes on foot
・JR Kyoto station: 12 minutes on foot
・Bus stop (Nishi-no-touin Rokujo): 7minute on foot
About our service
- What amenities do I get?
- We put shampoo and body soap if the room is with bathroom.
Towels and yukatas are not prepared in guest rooms. Please rent them at reception when you check-in.(100 yen for towel / 200 yen for yukata)
- Do you have a public bath?
- We do not own large bath, though one public bath is 1 minute away from our hostel. In addition, we offer private open-air bath for our guests (additional fee), so please ask us if you are into it.
- Can I try Tea ceremony here?
- Yes, you can. If you fancy it, please let us know in advance.
About our facilities
- Do you offer breakfast/dinner?
- We do not offer dinner, but do breakfast (additional fee). If you need it, please order it when you check in.
- Can I try Kimono there?
- Yes, you can. You are able to wear Kimonos as your experience (additional fee). If you are curious about the price or details, please feel free to ask us.
- Is there internet access?
- There are some shared-computers so that you can use it as you like. (It charges you 100yen/40 minutes) Wifi is for free to use.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- We accept VISA or MASTER card, but we humbly prefer to get paid by cash if you could afford it.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Based on our cancellation policy, a cancellation fee occurs from 5 days before your arrival.
Please contact us as soon as you can if you need to cancel your reservation.